Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Side

Sometimes when you're frustrated and things aren't going the way you think they should, it's best to look at the positive. There always 2 sides to a coin. Here's my happy side and things i'm looking forward to:

*Tomorrow is payday!
  • This means I get make a much needed trip to the grocery store.
  • 2 jobs = 2 paychecks
*Thanksgiving Break!


  • I'm actually really excited to go home! I've only made the trip once this semester.
  • 4 whole days without school AND work

(Yes, this is a real life, very typical family scene)




*Christmas Break!

  • Again, a lengthy amount of time without school
  • Tacky Christmas sweater party
  • I will more than likely be reunited with a majority of the people in this picture!
(Including my best friend!)


*May!

  • For those of you who know me well, know what the big deal is :)






No comments:

Post a Comment